CureZone   Log On   Join
Dear Speedy . . .

Views: 2,950
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,023,499

Dear Speedy . . .

I've been where you are. I think we all have.
To get me off my duff and work on a campaign he's got to be different. I gave up a long time ago. Let me just say that the same type of people from both parties have been in there for a gazillion years. Is your life better or worse year to year? By that I mean, are you freer now or more enslaved by the beaurocracy? I think you know the answer to that. We all know the answer to that. If you listen to this man's message and check out his voting record in Congress (which I have been following for many years) you will see that he walks the talk. Watch him as he debates, see the passion and the integrity. It's such a breath of fresh air to see someone running who sticks to the issues. Have you ever heard him run negative campaigning, berating and making personal attacks on the other candidates? No, and you never will, because that's not what he's about. He cares about one thing: restoring the Republic to what it is supposed to be. He sees the bigger picture, he knows where we've been and how we got into this mess that we're in today, he knows human nature and how power corrupts. I believe with all my heart he is the opportunity we have been given to make things much better. We have to vote for the principles he extolling, not whether he's a man, woman, black, white, hispanic or martian. I ask you one question: Will you vote for more of the same with the other candidates or are you willing to take a chance, glean through the issues and decide to vote for REAL change and not just false promises specifically designed to lead the lemmingry into total state slavery?? This is how important it is -- critical mass and all that. Sometimes you have to just pull the lever and say, okay, I'm trusting you . . .
People, please, let's not let this chance slip through our fingers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)