CureZone   Log On   Join
thoughts

Views: 1,995
Published: 17 y

thoughts

I'm starting to consider certain forums as symptom forums and certain forums as core forums. For example: the Liver Flush Forum will do much to work on core health issues, but the Acne forum looks so closely at the one side effect of Acne and an immediate cure fo the symptom that oddly it does not seem the best place to go to learn about acne. I've had better results regarding Acne by my general health work than other treatments designed specifically for acne. I'm wondering if this forum is a symptom forum, although not to trivialize the plight of someone dealing with an eating disorder at all. Please no one be offended - this is just a thought experiment at the moment. Or maybe like the health issue, constipation, this forum's issue is both a symptom of deeper issues and a cause of many issues...

I suppose this is all spurred on by my previous post where I saw a strong connection between my eating habits and my other main life and spiritual issues. Perhaps that is why eating disorders are so difficult to treat. It seems to me that to focus solely on the eating disorder would not work, but that greater ground must be made spiritually (at least in my case) before everything can improve.

On that note, anyone suffering from AEI (Advanced Eating Issues) and who are actively working to find a better way, big kudos for working on yourselves. It takes an amazing amount of courage to face your issues and your pain head on rather than finding more ways to duck it. This is no easy thing to do and everyone taking on this task deserves acolades for their work, courage and determination.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)