CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Deconstructing The Myth Of AIDS (Gary Null)

eksangha Views: 11,368
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 944,158

Re: Deconstructing The Myth Of AIDS (Gary Null)

The word ZIETGEIST itself can have so many meaning. This film is just a revision of an old idea back in the day. This was 20 years ago when I was in ASIA. Now that I'm in the US, this idea still arose but to a more revision added to them. This video is the worst though for those who doesn't know better or never heard of them before. The first segement of the video the narrator was in a confusion states. He stated that he DOESN'T BELOVE IN GOD BUT HE USED QUOTE FROM THE BIBLE. Later on in the video the narrator believe in the work of the Devine being.

The most stupid of all the film maker doesn't do is a more 1/1 research. Look, for century, every now and than an individual pop up and try to discreded the person of Jesus Christ. Some even gone so stinkin far to REDATED their own history!!!! For example: As you can see in the video, almost all great religion has a similar believe and it was base on Christianity. But the video make a different twist by saying Christianit was base on pagon cult, zodiac. From this zodiac, the video goes on with it comparison to answer Christianity is a sham. It sound very convincing for a general public. From what I descovered 20 years ago was that all the old pieces of tablet that was mention in the video doesn't pass the carbon test. The 3000 BC tablet was shown to be as old as the OLD and the NEW Testament time! Nice try, Zeitgeist Film.

Not only that, I watched to the 3rd video where close to the end of it talked about
the chip being implanted in human and a one world government. Does this ring into your mind the 666 in the book of REVELATION and elsewere talk about the one world government? Hm... There are more things in the Bible said then what was said in the video.

Comparing story to story to fit your believe is something very old back in the day.

There is an originator and an imposter! No matter how hard the imposter try to do in its disguiese or revision, at the end it comes back to the originator. And that is what this video is doing.

I don't need to say more because the list can never end.

Ek

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)