CureZone   Log On   Join
Dangers AND Benefits of a Water FAST

inspiraller Views: 14,582
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,014,557

Dangers AND Benefits of a Water FAST

Hello

STRESS

Firstly I want to say I hope your family situation changes for the better and no doubt it will be having an affect on your overall health. It may be even more difficult for you to heal under these stressful conditions and personally I wouldn't advice Water Fasting during this time. It requires complete rest and tranquil surroundings to reduce the load of detoxing symptoms. Not to mention you would need at the bare minimum a decent carbon block filter, and not bottled water because it leaches plastic into you, nor tap water from the chlorine or those poor britta water filters at the supermarket. Otherwise you would be putting other poisons in your body.

FASTING

Please don't misunderstand me, I believe Water Fasting to be the best method of detoxing, but also the most dangerous. Prepare yourself if what I say may seem contradictory to every health principle in here, but please note this is just my explanation and opinion based on rational logic. DEATH IS CAUSED BY DETOXING.

I believe this is the case for every single death that exists today, from heart attacks, to insanity, to cancer, to flu symptoms. The question is, do you let your body do it for you while you continue to live your life in luxury and hedonistic pursuits of taste sensations and indulgence or do you control the rate at which you detox, therefore preventing further harm to your body.

If you read up on Arnold Ehret - Rational Fasting - he explains how some people after a week of fasting broke their fast with grapes and died as a result of detoxing too quickly. I personally think this contradicts the very principle of healing, after all doing it too quickly can cause more damage that was existing in the first place.

A 3 day water fast, unsupervised, is considered relatively safe by most fasting advocates.

ACNE

With regard to acne, this is a sign that your body is already in the process of detoxing, but the reason its not stopping is probably because either your continuing to take poisons for your body or your lifestyle is not allowing them to be reduced or removed. Mcdonalds, alcohol, smoking, anything with Sugar in it, including honey, Sugar filled chocolates, biscuits, pizzas, even bread, crisps, chips, peanuts and corn which both contain the most dangerous aflotoxins, excess fats regardless of whether they are from flaxseed or butter are no doubt going to give a week supply of spots.

Certainly a Water Fast may remove them, but its going to give you incredibly uncomfortable detox symptoms.

My ex girlfriend suffered with Acne for years and took all these special creams. Nothing really helped her. I suggested a fast. One weekend she did it, just mixing grapefruit, Watermelon and orange juice, and whatever other fruits she could use, except banana. After 3 days her skin looked better than it did in ages. Unfortunately she didn't maintain it and went back to eating cakes and drinking coffee and her spots returned within a few days.

RECOMMENDATION

Begin by just eating only washed, raw, (preferably organic), fruit and vegetables all day and nothing else. Lemons, lime and grapefruit are brilliant - see The book - The Fungus Link and any Candida diet book. Excluding high Sugar and acidic forming fruits like banana, mango, papaya, tomato, oranges, green grapes etc.

Exclude all grains, nuts and beans. Drink atleast 3 litres of water a day. Eat at most 2 handfuls of food per meal, and chew everything thoroughly. If you feel hungry drink more water. Avoid any stressful environments because as your body begins to detox it will increase symptoms like severe headaches. Do not exercise, and just rest.

1) Get a bottle made from glass, stainless steel or hard plastic (look at the bottom of the plastic and make sure it has the number 2 or higher in the triangle- OR HDPE)
2) If you don't have a carbon block filter, then let the tap run for 2 minutes, then fill up your water container.
3) drink a glass (8oz / 1/2 pint / 250ml) 30 minutes before eating.

If you follow this for 3-5 days you can then add protein based foods - almonds / walnuts / brocolli or even vegan protein powders - rice brown protein, pea protein, and organic eggs if your not vegan.

Once you have maintained this organic, raw, vegan, non-wheat, non-acidic, reduced fat, high water content food diet for a week or more you will be in a healthier position to Water Fast if you still want to.

good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)