rabbitears Views: 1,618
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,013,867

Re: Repost by Apxr

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1013241#i

Hello, Shroom.

Re:
"
I'm sorry too. I know you did not mean how the post sounded, your a scientist.
"

Well, I'm just a student of the Sciences, I like to think.

"
Thanks for being understanding of my emotional response,
"

You're welcome.

"
but let's try to keep things above the belt--agreed?
"

That sounds as if you were in some kind of boxing match. I'm not.
As I said before, this has nothing to do with 'lashing' against anyone.
To me, it doesn't make sense to need to agree on something which is simply not taking place.

Please keep in mind that I have offered conditional apologies to you not because I think I'm wrong and you're right or viceversa, or out of weakness, because that is not the situation. Many people could make the mistake of assuming this.

Those conditional apologies apply where your feelings pertain, but not where your actions lie. What this means is that I hope you do realize that I still stand by everything I've posted, because no part of it is personal, as it's said in the posts themselves several times, I think. All of it has to do, on the contrary, with the careless way you're trying to approach science and trying to appear "scientific", when it's obvious that you are not.

I also hope you realize that by being offended by my posts, it seems evident that you are in fact one of those 'sensitive individuals' you mentioned before. If you are one of them, then the same excuse you used for others could apply back to you.

I could have used that weak excuse of yours very easily against you right here, yet I chose not to because I do consider it to be weak and faulty, and also inappropriate.

I still sympathize with your enthusiasm, Shroom, but your irresponsible approach to remarks, if any, and your disrespect -if any takes place-, must be challenged without delay, in my opinion.

"
As for the micrographs, I did not see mention of the apparent arthropod.
"

?

"
Do you think it may have been incidental, or could this be a manifestation of the over-all infestation.
"

My thoughts on this case are contained in the notes relevant to it. I think they've been posted already.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)