CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ready to start - go

knows Views: 1,952
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,012,948

Re: Ready to start - go

Lets do it...

First the drugs: Prozac is dangerous stuff. Do what you can to get off it.

PMS symptoms respond very favorably to Maca. My wife and secretary swear by it. Within a week the symptoms are all but gone. It's the only thing I recommend for female problems anymore. It works. Regular maca root powder. No tinctures or gelatinized. It's not that expensive either. And it just may eliminate the depression and thus the need for Prozac also. Again, great stuff.

As for the bug killer? Yeah, it's a good idea to do the whole family at once but the cost is prohibative. I don't buy the easily reinfested thing either. If you could isolate yourself from entire humanity for an extended period of time, well fine. But who can do that?

You're going to be exposed to more parasites whether it be from your immediate family and pets or your neighbors and their pets. So don't worry about it. Once the main infestation is gone stay on once a week maintanance. Then do the next family member, and on an on till they're all done. That spreads the cost out and makes it doable.

Besides the bugs have always been there. Its the solvents that are the culpret to human infestations. That's right out of Hulda Clarks work.

So stay away from petroleum products, stop using deodorants, perfunes and make up that has solvents in it. Don't use Isopropyl alcohol. Yes, it's easy to find solvent free things in the Natural Healing world. But even so, kill the bugs one family member at a time. The veterenarians have some good products for the pets. Unlike human medications the vets stuff is usually close to natural and it actually works. You can use their bug killers on the pets unless its too pricy then go with Barefoots stuff. But, again don't worry about the pets right now. Get yourself cleaned up and on maitanance then the rest of the humans

The time tables are different. Yeah well, Barefoot says you can do a flush within 5 days from starting his DeWormer. And you can go to maintanance after one month.
You can probably do that without any problems. But I prefer to wait until day 14 to do the flush and stay on the DeWormer 6 weeks before maintanance.

You'll kill the main infestation of bugs by day 14. That gives your body time to expell the bugs and their eggs and do a bit of detox before the first flush. Oftentimes there is a large volumn of poisons sitting behind the bugs and their eggs that is released when you flush. By waiting until day 14 that gives the body a chance to dilute that down a bit so you can avoid all those poisons going into your systems all at once.

The DeWormer - 4 times a day for a week, twice a day for a week, once a day for 4 weeks, then once a week for maintanance. That's my schedule for the "terminal" people. You can probably get away with only a month though before maintanance.

Now, get tough mentally. Genetics ARE changable. Spirit IS above physical. Johns Hopkins Research Hospital proved genetics are changable about 4 years ago when they were doing research on siezure victims. Of course you didn't hear about it in the mainstream press. Cooper of aerobics fame proved it about 20 years ago when working with people that had genetic predispostion to heart disease. Changed the genetic code. It's not even that hard to do. Mostly mental.

I like what Henry Ford said about the mental side of things: "If you think you can or think you can't - either way you're right". Another little quote I like is: "If you always think what you always thought, you will always get what you always got".

And that's why I put together the Natural Healing Paradigm CD. Take your eye OFF the disease and put it on getting healthy. Ultimately that's the ONLY cure for any disease process.

So, you're heading down the right road. It'll take patience and mental toughness to do. I'm sure you'll do great. I'm still here.

Doc Sutter

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)