CureZone   Log On   Join
AtlasPROfilax

knows Views: 9,424
Published: 17 y

AtlasPROfilax

Boem posted a question about this new procedure called Atlasprofilax. I've been researching it since his post.

Chiropractic was built on the adjusting of the Atlas and axis vertebra. C1 & C2.

BJ Palmer was the son of the D. D. Plamer who discovered chiropractic back in 1895. BJ was the guy that took chiropractic to the world. He discovered that it was the Atlas that was the key behind structural integrety and getting sick people well. He developed the hole in one adjustment (HIO) which was specifically applied to the Atlas vertebra. For many years that was the only structure chiropracors dealt with. It worked.

My father eliminated his polio back in the 30's via that one adjustment. My Aunt recovered from TB via that adjustment. My mother recovered from Rhumatic fever with that adjustment. And of course I became a chiropractor because of their good results with it.

However, Even though I can replace the Atlas back to where it belongs it won't stay there for very long due to systemic poisoning and many other reasons.

Apparently they have developed a technic to replace the Atlas back to its original position and it stays there permenently. Atlasprofilax. That's huge, I mean really huge.

It was developed over in Switzerland and is being spread throughout the world by them.

I already have an email sent to the closest practitioner to me in the States here. I'm in Michigan, they're in Ohio.

It aught to be pretty exciting. The last good research to come out for Chiropractic was 1985 when Barge and Cox released their work on intersegmental traction and the "hot disc". Which I learned in 1985 and have used ever since.

But this is good news, real good news. Thank you Boem for posting it.

I'll keep you posted.

Doc Sutter

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)