CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Irony

bella12984 Views: 1,842
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,006,162

Re: Irony

thanks for your concern. this is just getting worse. now, that i've been binging and purging a lot again i used to be able to do it to the point i was able to get everything out of my system and therefore was actually able to lose weight which made me feel good mentally, kind of like my reward. now i can't get it all out and i'm gaining weight. this is just another blow. you would think it would discourage me from doing it but it's not. ugh i feel like such a damn basketcase.

good to hear that you got through your anxiety!!! patience is a virtue and it paid off for you and that is a great accomplishment. hope your doing well in other areas too!

i think tomorrow i'm going to spend a lot of time working out i need to do something because my weight is going to seriuosly make me crazy. normally 110 is my comfortable zone but now i'm at 122 and i can barely even look at myself. hopefully something will change soon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)