The top unselfish, loving, rational, logical, moral, ethical, non-demonic, non-narcissistic, non-sadistic reasons why NPC-breediotards force innocent souls into this pointless hellish insane asylu ....
The top unselfish, loving, rational, logical, moral, ethical, non-demonic, non-narcissistic, non-sadistic reasons why NPC-breediotards force innocent souls into this pointless hellish insane asylum death trap slavery existence:
1. Unprotected sex
2. "I wanted to have a living doll"
3. "I need a baby to love and admire me, because nobody (not even animals) notice me"
4. "I need my child to take care of me when I get old"
5. "I am bored with life & needed meaning/purpose’’
6. ‘I need free laborers, aka slaves to work my farm/property/living space’
7. ‘Since life is a ‘gift’ and ‘wonderful’, I need somebody to be able to legally: kick/punch/ scream at/ beat up till unconscious/ / insult/ shame/ have expectations from/ threaten/ judge/ molest/ terrorize/ dominate/ guilt trip/ control/ gaslight/ indoctrinate/ bully... you know, to take out my anger/frustrations on somebody defenceless and smaller/weaker than myself...
8. ‘I want my spawn to become rich/famous so I too will automatically become rich/famous
9. ‘I am lonely, I need company, i.e. I need a human pet(s)’
10. ‘I want to continue my ‘legacy’ of: horrible genetics/looks/diseases, tombstones, failure, suffering, exploitation, misery, debt, poverty, wretchedness, being a loser nobody etc.’
11. ‘I want to lock down a clueless mega beta-simp-mangina-cuck in order to divorce rape him if he got $$$ + alimony and also get child support $$$ and freebies/welfare/benefits from the gubment (‘free’: money/housing/bills/food/public indoctrination camp ‘schooling’ etc. and other privileges child-free people don’t have)’
12. ‘I need tax benefits.’
13. Babies/infants/toddlers make me feel ‘worthy’ ‘of something’ because my child(ren) think(s) I am the best thing ever in this realm/existence/dimension of lifelong exploitation, suffering and death. They consider me a god figure. I love being a god figure.
14. ‘I want to save my failing marriage/relationshit.’
15. ‘I want a living punching/kicking bag.’
16. ‘I want to try to do something ‘fun’.’
17. ‘The cemetery/funeral/crematory industrial complex needs more rotting dead bodies in order to stay filthy rich/wealthy.’
18. ‘The pharmaceutical industry needs more victims and perpetrators.’
19. ‘I mean everybody else does it and my religion claims my purpose is to multiply like unconscious animals, I am an NPC and I believe my ‘religion’.’
20. ‘I want to ‘CONtribute’ to soyciety and decided to pump out more: NPCs, human resources, minimum wage slaves, suicide victims, drug overdose victims, consumers of everything, alcoholics, drug addicts, homeless people, criminals, cartel members, rapists, female/male pedos, gang members, racists, BLM members, communists, socialists, bolsheviks, marxists, hitmen/hitwomen, cancer/diabetes/heart disease etc. victims, big pharma perpetrators and victims, military industrial complex perpetrators and victims, war criminals,/mongers, lunatics, pharmaceutical drug addicts, disabled people, satanists, religious/cult members, con artist criminals wearing uniforms-badges/white coats/suits-ties,
21. "I'm an NPC who succumbs to DNA and I really wanna see a baby version of myself"
22. ‘I just want to hold a newborn in my arms and experience their innocent face.’
23. ‘Nothing better than when my spawn yell ‘daddy’s/mommy’s home’ and run and hug me.’
24. ‘I fear of being outnumbered by x, y, z.’
25. ‘Well, my NPC-breediotard parents wanted grand-offspring.’
26. ‘I have to sacrifice the first born to the gods in order to have good harvest.’
27. ‘It makes me feel inclusive (cult of breediotards) and gives me a feeling of power over non cult members (Preventionists).
Forcing people into a guaranteed death trap via breeding like unconscious animals is an implicit endorsement of all the bad in the world.
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." As Orwell explained in his book '1984'
‘However long you deny the truth , the truth goes on existing.’ - George Orwell
"Truth is not whatever you want it to be, it is what it is. You must bend to its power, or live a lie." - Musashi Miyamoto