My alternative MD thinks that my AF, Candida, & EBV all have their roots in heavy metal toxicity. Did a hair test 6 mos ago and showed high levels of cadmium. I take a supplement she (my MD) gave me with ALA - now wonder if that's such a great idea. She wants me to do an EDTA and DMPS IV chelation - just not comfortable with that and expensive!
So, I did research and came up with my own protocol, just started a few days ago.
1. Began juicing
- all veggie including a handful of cilantro in each daily juicing. Also using carrot, parsley, kale, red and napa cabbage, sprouts,onion, garlic, zucchini,etc. - all organic. Drinking about 12-16 oz
Am now confused if this is a great idea or not due to reading Andy Cutler's info where he says cilantro and chorella are bad - confused how to proceed.
Had not yet started Chorella but was in my plans.
2. Kinotakara foot patches - doing a 30 day run, supposed to help pull on metal and other toxins. Some say this is a great thing, some say it's a farce.
After day two - feet are very sensitive and think I even saw a few particles of blood in this morning's patch on right foot. Good - bad? We will see.
3. Clay baths - haven't started yet but want to add this to my protocols. Still a little confused on which to try.
4. Began aged garlic and apple pectin supplements twice a day
5. All this is in addition to my regular protocol which includes a heavy dose of supplements (E,C,Selenium, calcium, "adrenal dessicate", "solvent remover" (with ALA), cinnamon extract, multi-vitamin, balanced omega, pro omega blend, zinc, cataplex d, echinecea, yeast balance (w/ oregano, thyme, peppermint, cats claw, Garden of Life Perfect Food. I also do a bunch of probiotics daily which include a combo of primal defense, Yarrow, pearls, & cocanut kefir.
6. I also dry brush daily, use cocoanut oil (internally and externally), recieve colonics
about every 3 week, take collodial silver daily
7. On occasion do bowel and parasite
cleanses, liver flushes, ear candles - and whatever else strikes me at the time.
Did I mention I'm standing on my head. Wow, I've never written all this out. This is a little overwhelming!