I am pretty much following the protocol in the "Oil Pulling" book. Except that I did it for hours. I took a break from it for a few days and did it tonight (wasn't thinking, did it on full stomach because I had had some maple syrup - trying to fight the Sugar
bacteria). That was a mistake, felt sooo nauseous.
I should add that the last three days, I have felt scary dehydrated. I nurse my son and have issues with dehydration sometimes anyway, but this was BAD. I drank water all day long yesterday (including electrolytes) and still had a horrible dry mouth, body aches, and dry esophagus. I think it is from the H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid)
though, not the OP.
I have an infected gum that I thought was an abscess tooth, but according to my Dr. it is a 5-6mm pocket. It has hurt for about 4 years (I was pregnant and nursing a lot and didn't want to have babies have toxins from dental work), on and off. Whenever my immune system is compromised, it hurts! I am so tired of this and want it to go away and heal for good.
The first days I did OP, I felt amazing. My infection was reduced and I was so much nicer for my family to be around. I just felt better and more peaceful with loads more energy. I had no idea that the toxins from the infection were affecting me this way until I tried OP. I guess I'm just trying to recapture that and accelerate the healing. But now I'm feeling nauseous and shakey.