1. Definitely Dry Fasting works...
2. it's very different from anything I've tried so far, and yet this could be the first treatment I could tell that is naturally can cure my problems, but I need more time to obserb this. I got several hypothesis why dry fasting works while Water Fasting
didn't work for me at all (or little which I couldn't see the difference).
3. A 1 day of dry fasting is totally different from 40 hours of dry fast. while 25 hours of dry fast I've been doing once a year for religious purpose couldn't expose me of any benefits for my problems, with 40 hours I can definitely detect it.
4.In the same manner, I assume that 40 hours dry fast isn't much powerful as 72 hours dry fast (for example). When I have the chance for doing a 72 hours DF I'll report my observations.
5. Please note that my observations and benefits are related to my problems only which are mainly psychosomatic\CNS\Mental symptoms, if you're fimiliar with those I you've tried too many things in the past which weren't helpful for you (yes even water fast) I recommend doing it cautiously.
6. After about 30+ hours of dry fast I could really experience CNS withdrwal-like symptoms (addictions). Main symptoms were irritability and anger(which I could express easily).
7. While at some point I thought I really need to drink, this feeling passed after about 30 minutes and I ended the fast feeling I can last much longer (while my withdrawal symptoms were still there at the end, my feeling was I need to fast longer. I couldn't continue because I have had to do physical tests the day following my fast which required more than enough of physical effort.
8. I don't recommend doing a dry fast while being active. No more than a few minutes of walking for the first few days every day(only if weather is pleasant outside).
So that's it for now.
Hope it helps for others