Well… humm, sorry but I feel some contrasting opinion needs to be expressed here.
You’ve done a pretty little movie, Cash, but more than funny, I find it rather pathetic.
Cash, you’ve obviously lived an unnatural, unbalanced life for quite a long time; how can you expect The Master Cleanse
to… well… “clean out” your body in 10 days, and be a piece of cake?!!!!
Come on, you are not THAT naïve, are you?...
Watching you gobble up the most unlikely food products before you went on the Master-Cleanse
made me feel sorry for you. Like many other people, you take your body for a garbage can.
There is nothing personal here, Cash, I am just stating facts. You’re probably a nice fellow full of qualities, but regarding health, your level of consciousness is scoring close to zero!
Let’s make a few points clear:
1. What you ate on the last day before the Master-Cleanse
(I hope it’s not your usual diet!) is not food. Food products or foodstuffs, maybe, but not food. Food grows on trees or in nature, whereas what you are swallowing “grows” in factories. No food has ever grown in factories…
2. You have NOT fasted. The Master-Cleanse
is not a fast, but a cleansing diet. A powerful one, but not a fast. You are a journalist, so you know how important words are. The MC brings lots of nutrients to your body, enough to live a very long time.
3. That you call “not all good “effects of your MC are only very expectable -and in your case, very desirable- cleansing symptoms. Cleansing is only unpleasant if you do it with a total lack of consciousness, as in your case, just for the sake of making a movie and have a few people have a good time and tell you what a nice movie and how cute you are… If this is your goal, fine, you’ve reached it.
4. You’re clearly addicted to stuffing stuff in your mouth, like others are addicted to alcohol, tobacco or drugs… My advice: get rid of your addiction BEFORE you embark on a cleansing programme!
5. The precious info given on Cure Zone is not “stuff”. It is invaluable.
I am the founder /organizer of the Crusade for Health in France (Croisade pour la santé).
During this event large groups of people walk hundreds of miles with NO FOOD at all for 2 full weeks. We drink water, full stop. And most people manage to make it, easy. They lose between 15 and 30 pounds.
So what is all this fuss about a 10 days diet with lots of Sugar
and nutrients where you lose 7 pounds?!!!!...
And this final advice about consulting a “health professional” made me laugh, really! Do you know many health pros who know anything about fasting! If yes, lucky you.
Remember: the average doc knows everything about diseases, but seldom anything about health.
Health is much too serious a matter to be entrusted to the medics…
Sorry the English pages of this site are not up to date and poorly translated. Hope you can read French.
I also wrote a well-selling book, but only available in French… for the moment. See on the site.
And I apologize for the possible mistakes in my written English in this post.
Pages and Ads Suggested by Google