One way to tell if Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
is causing your problems is to stop taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
, take about 2 grams of vitamin C, and a healthy dose of probiotics. Over a couple of days, this should completely neutralize the oxidative effects of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
, and in a week or so you may find your skin going back to normal.
If you find that your skin goes back to normal condition, you were probably suffering oxidative stress from taking too much MMS.
If you were using a chlorine dioxide solution externally and developed an area of skin irritation, it would have been caused by too high a concentration of chlorine dioxide. Unfortunately, we have no medical information on what chlorine dioxide does inside the body when taken at the ultra high concentrations involved in the MMS protocol. If it behaves similar to what it does on the outside of the body, we might speculate that your skin issues are caused by mild chlorine dioxide poisoning.