my first day!!
the first day of my fast!!
Date: 5/21/2005 2:14:36 PM ( 16 y ) ... viewed 1971 times
and welcome to my blog. I am planning to do a 20-25 day juice fast. I have the house to myself for a week to get me started. One of the biggest challenges is doing this while living with the parents who expect me to eat meals with them and won't understanind why i would possibly be fasting. Well why am i fasting, lets set some goals.
1) at the current moment I feel like hell. I feel like i am stuck in a sugar shack, always crashing from the sugar or craving more.
2) would like to loose some weight. Hey I'm a girl, it happens.
3) Would like to learn to eat from hunger rather than emotion. I am quite the healthy eater but tend to eat too much for mind rather than hunger.
4) Learn to re-fead myself. I think a lot of American's are used to being overfed and one of the hardest things for me is that I tend to freak out and say i'm not eating enough and need to eat more when that is not really the case.
5) I am very excited about all the health benefits. Clear skin, more energy, I have read it can help fix old injuries and i could do with a little of that.
1) not being strong enough. Must stay on track no matter what other people tell me to do or how my mind tries to sabotage me.
2) sleeping. I did a short juice fast before and had a difficult time sleeping. I hope i won't this time.
I am exctied about this blog and hope it will help me stay on track. I will also need to figure out how i will be eating after i finish this to make sure i don't end up feeling so bad again. I already started today and have had lemonaide. Lets see how it goes!! Lord give me the strength!
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page