How to use urine therapy?
Date: 1/11/2009 10:30:53 PM ( 12 y ) ... viewed 2296 times
1. Midstream urine should be used, the exception being in a fast
where urine is being passed every ten to fifteen minutes. The
first flow should always be midstream.
2. Urine should be sipped like tea and not drunk like water. This will
prevent excessive problems in the form of loose stools and other
3. The first flow of the day is the most important and the best time
of the day to drink it is between three and four a.m..
4. Drink at least one liter of water per day.
5. Pungent and salty food as well as excessive protein should be
6. Urine passed during the night before three a.m. should not be
7. The quantity used is left up to the individual.
Initial adjustment phase:
1. Prepare the mind by making a resolve to at lease attempt the
process and examine your reactions, thoughts and feelings.
2. When you feel mentally prepared to attempt the actual practice,
collect some fresh urine and start by rubbing your hands with it.
Feel its texture, smell it, and see whether it can actually clean
your skin as well as some people claim. After about five minutes
wash it off with cold water and feel the skin to see whether the
urine has had an effect. Do not use soap after rubbing.
3. The next phase of adjusting the body and mind is to
put one drop onto the tongue. Taste and smell play an important
part in assessing its nature.
4. Eventually you should build up the quantity you take in until you
can drink a full glass of midstream urine and feel neutral in body
and mind. Then you will be ready to start more advanced curriculums.
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page