CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine- Inside vs. Outside..

Ladylove Views: 3,546
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 980,283

Re: Iodine- Inside vs. Outside..

Good points, Trapper, thanks for the input..

I deliberately kept the Lugol's off that little pad of fat that is around the navel, because it has been my experience that fat "traps" many substances so that their action is muted thereby, and I didn't want that to happen. I wanted the Lugol's to make it into the mesentery with minimal obstruction.

Chakra-wise, that would have put the Lugol's over my Solar Plexus Chakra (Power center), on the emotional side (Front of the body).

I'm not sure which separate acupoints it was over, but the Conception Vessel (Runs up the center front of the torso) got plenty of it :). I figured that had something to do with it coming seemingly straight up and to my face/sinuses/brain.

My thinking seemed to clarify markedly along with my breathing, this was within several seconds to a minute after applying it.

Why specifically the mesentery- Because I have had the feeling that my Lymph system seems occluded, and I wanted to experiment with a central topical application of Iodine for that- My decision of where to apply it was based solely on intuition.

Good Health to All of Us,

Ladylove :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.073 sec, (1)