CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine- Inside vs. Outside..

Ladylove Views: 3,804
Published: 17 y

Iodine- Inside vs. Outside..

OK, I am using Lugol's 5% solution, and I have used that exclusively since day 1.

Here are a couple of my observations of the difference between ingesting it orally as opposed to painting it on the external skin:

In my experience, there is a distinct difference.

When I ingest it, a difference showed up in my skin within a few days, it was softer, silkier, very nice to touch. The size of my breasts increased, as I have already posted in the past. There was a very slow response in my sinuses, after quite some time (Several weeks, as I recall), after first becoming more sinus-congested, they finally began clearing.

After several weeks, I began to also put 2 drops on my skin, at the end of my sternum (Breastbone), IOW at the lower end, i.e., between and below the breasts, I was aiming for the area called the Mesentery.

If I put 2 drops directly on the lower end of my sternum, there is a clearing response within a few minutes in my *sinuses*, and feels like a clearing within my entire head.

There is no particular difference in the texture of my skin from painting the Iodine externally, the response is mainly interior to my cranium and respiratory.

To me, this difference is quite important.

Good Health to All of Us,

Ladylove :)
PS: I have been at 10 Horizontal drops per day, 5 days per week for 3 months, and have just 3 days ago increased to 15 Horizontal drops per day. All skin painting was an additional 2 vertical drops per day on the mesentery, and while ingesting 15 Horizontal drops. -L

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)