CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Loneliness Is Bad for Your Health

Aharleygyrl Views: 10,509
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 947,299

Re: Loneliness Is Bad for Your Health

yeah, i adapt pretty well, well i did when i was mentally ok.  hopefully i will be again soon.  but one thing, i am having some severe stomach problems and i honestly think it could be cancer.  i mean, cancer is very common nowadays.  i have been burping for 3 months or so, all day long, every few mins.  and i have not changed my habits.  and the last 3 days now, it feels like someone punched me very hard in the stomach and it also burns.  and nothing will take away this pain.  it is almost unbearable.  i know that i have a bad cavitation that is infecting my jaw so much and i have cavities under bridges and they are starting to hurt bad.  i know teeth can affect health, of course, for over 5 yrs as a dental consultant, i know all too well and i tell people all the time.  but, i don't know for certain if it is the source of this pain in my stomach.  i will have to see how it goes.  i am going to have to take a narcortic pain killer today, rarely take them, but my jaw hurts too much.  anyway, i am looking forward to friday.  i won't be able to get dental work that day, though, just an assessment, so i will have to hang in there for a while. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)