CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Never Give Up!

Aharleygyrl Views: 10,529
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 946,575

Re: Never Give Up!

i don't know about raynbo, but i lost all interest in men when the tubal ligation put me into post menopause.  in fact, i found an old thing of birth control pills the drs tried to give me for it and i am taking those out of desperation. i have tried all the other stuff, and i have the natural stuff and it plain does not work hardly at all.  it costs tons and does not have enough estrogen or progesterone to do any good.  i did not really need a tubal ligation, but thought i did because of a man.  the man lied and here i am, never having needed it,  unable to have kids now (and i wanted some) and am in post menopause, never went through a normal one, and it happened at age 39 right one month after the tubal ligation.  they tell me my fsh is that of a woman in her 60s.  i am almost off the charts and it has been like that for quite a while now.  before that, i had feminine feelings and stuff, but after that none at all.  so, i will never be married.  and our society measures a woman's success by her ability to marry and have kids.  please do not tell me differently, i am talking about society as a whole.   

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)