CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My oil pulling experience (3 weeks) ... LONG post

molly bloom Views: 233,552
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 913,222

Re: My oil pulling experience (3 weeks) ... LONG post

Jeeze Louise Summer! What a post!!

It seems you must have been lurking around CZ for awhile. I'm so glad you posted, and I'm also happy you shared all of this with the OP forum. I don't know how much experience you've had with alternatives, but personally, I want to see your progress. Please, post often on this and other forums.

OP is amazing, and your issues with your teeth are probably playing some part in your health. We've definitely discovered that the mouth is the gateway to many problems in a person's physiology. There is no doubt in my mind that OP can have unusual and sometimes astounding effects on a persons health.

And coconut oil is very powerful also. I'm so glad you discovered this stong antiviral. I would suggest you change up your oil every few weeks or so. Or do one oil in the a.m. and a second later in the day. I do a EFA oil in the morning and coconut oil before dinner. If I feel like I'm getting sick, I do back to back coconut oil and it usually alleviates my symptoms. I've hardly been sick since I started to OP.

You might want to check out the IP6 we are all trying right now. I've never had such a wild ride on any therapy, this one knocks my socks off.

And Iodine is definitely one of the most important things I've done for my body. Measureable results in the areas of pain (breasts) and my female balance.

I want to give you a resounding welcome. You post well, and I know you will become an asset here.

Thanks.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)