CureZone   Log On   Join
Okay, so check this out...Re: New Age Beliefs From Decades Ago...

b2reflect Views: 3,583
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 833,442

Okay, so check this out...Re: New Age Beliefs From Decades Ago...

this is even OLDER than New Age beliefs! Back in 1938 (could be off a year or two..front or back) Napolen Hill wrote a book..."Think and Grow Rich". In it he says, 'the secret' to doing this is....

I just started the book today and have not gotten past chapter 2, and only half into that chapter.

My reason for mentioning what I did in first paragraph is it was NOT new in the New Age beliefs either. It had already been out there and many people had utilized this knowledge even before it became popular in New Age.

"Hate to let you all know, but there is NO SECRET. What they are marketing is knowledge and BELIEFS which NEW AGE people have known and practiced for decades."

So, may I say the same about the NEW AGE people that they were into marketing knowledge and beliefs that Napolen Hill and many more like him already knew?

The great part about this "Secret" is that people are becoming more receptive to it and are filling their world, as well as the world at large, with more positivity and hope and mostly LOVE. You cannot live this manner, without having Love. With Love, everything is possible.

So, may all of you be filled with the Love that comes from deep in your heart and soul and pass it forward! Have an inspiring weekend!

Love, Light and Peace,
Beth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)