CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wow...

prettyrose Views: 3,622
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 834,915

Re: Wow...

Wow, talk about negitivity in the house. There are many many many people out there who've never heard of 'The Secret' before. JUST because it's known to you does not mean it's known to everyone else. Why gang up on Oprah? SHE exposed it to the world, for the world to use. Just because she's a successful woman does NOT make her a monster. Our world needs someone as powerful as Oprah to present this to the world, because people listen to Oprah! Many people look up to her. And I am so happy she did this! The secret is just a title, give it up already.

When I look all around me, I see people applying this technique, I see people succeeding, I see people excited and wanting to change their lives. Is that so bad? Why does it upset you so much? And if you already "knew" about the Law of Attraction, why aren't you applying it for yourself? Are you a non-believer?

People like you make me mad....... 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)