CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Eye lash regrowth with castor oil

Views: 17,154
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 816,489

Re: Eye lash regrowth with castor oil

I have used the castor oil to regrow eyelashes with great success but you have to be patient.

I was on another beauty forum and almost everyone who tried it had success. I used the cold pressed castor oil which I purchased at my local health food store but there were others who just purchased the processed castor oil from the drug store and it worked as well. Castor oil is known as a laxitive and you would find it in that section.

I would take a q-tip brush it on the base of the lashes and massage it in. It does'nt irritate the eyes. Right away you will notice with what lashes you have that they are darkened. (Before mascara women would use castor oil for this purpose)However, the downside is that it takes some time. Some reported noticable regrowth in four weeks, for me it was closer to 6 weeks, but I now have a full lash line. It is probably better to do this at bedtime as the oil can be messy. I would think that you could do this as often as you wanted to.

Good luck!

bonnieanne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.126 sec, (1)