CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Allergies...

surley Views: 13,080
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 819,156

Re: Allergies...

Hi San2006,

Yeah,the CO packs are definitely messy and quite a waste of oil but I'm willing to try the CO both ways if it means my health(especially Cholesterol)will improve.I have done the CO cleanse once before,I read it first from Yellowbirdmom,and I did it.....boy,did I ever have the runs!!!But after reading about the benefits you got I'm planning to do them more often.

About the oil of oregano,it was actually my DR who recommended I try it after I told him I was fed up with having sinus infections from the ragweed allergy and was willing to do any operation to help the sinuses.He told me to do some research on oil of oregano and that was how I stumbled upon CZ....THANK GOD.Anyways,he hasn't seen me back for that prob.Check out the site"survivalenterprises.com you can read all the info about it and they have the best price plus it's 100%pure.(sorry I don't know how to send the link).Make sure you start taking it soon so you will be okay before the ragweed season hits.I squirt about six drops under my tongue and then chase it down with some OJ.The health food stores have it in Canada for over$30.00 and it's not pure.You need to get the one that says over 85% carvacrol,that's the magic ingredient!So if you get it from this co.it works out way cheaper and you stretch it longer cause you have to dilute the pure oil with a carrier oil like OO.

Take care and best of luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (1)