CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Allergies...

San2006 Views: 13,417
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 819,114

Allergies...

Hi Surly:

I still had severe allergy symptoms during the ragweed season of 2006 ( When I was doing the LFs). I was not doing any CO flushes at that time. Now the season is gone, so I cannot say with confidence if my allergies are gone. I will  continue doing CO flushes and only time will tell if my allergies are gone... LFing helped me little bit but I continued to have sneezing, soar throat, nasal discharge, itchy eyes for a couple of days. I would say my allergies were not cured, although they were milder and I managed not to take any anti-histamines in 2006.

I have not tried "oregano oil" yet. How do you use it. Whats the dosage?

I personally beleive that oral injestion of CO is lot more effective than packs. Although there is so much promotion of CO packs, I found them to be very messy and wastage of the oil. I tried the packs, twice or thrice, and did not get appropriate results( perhaps I did not do it very correctly). So I prefer taking it orally.

CO flush is so much easier than LF. We dont require weeks of preparation and also the night sleep is not disturbed. 80% of LFes I have woken up in middle of night to vomit the oil, had bad diarrhea, and accidents where I needed to clean the bathroom in the middle of the night

yeah in CO flush, I dont see the green stones. But at least I am feeling better. Liver Flushing may not be a cure all. ( as I initially started to think)

cheers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.066 sec, (1)