CureZone   Log On   Join
I can now think, and I feel much younger! I'm a medical doctor.

cfsguy Views: 36,823
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 784,792

I can now think, and I feel much younger! I'm a medical doctor.

I'm a medical doctor and I had an experience that defies this kind of explanation. I I was sick for many years and growing sicker all the time. I was losing weight and could hardly hold my head up. I was literally dying.

I had a workup that included an ultrasound of the gallbladder, but not an MRI of the abdomen. The tests were all normal. I had tried two Liver Flushes without results.

I'm the kind of person that perseveres and just keeps trying things. Several months later, I did a third liver flush, this time using 12 ounces of oil and a more elaborate preparation. Nothing happened for the first two or three days.

Then I got some large hard stones, the largest being 2 1/4 inches long, and was egg shaped. The combined volume of the stones was about the size of three fists, the size of my gallbladder.

The stones had a very peculiar odor, one that I had never smelled before. It was very strong. The odor and the appearance of the stones pointed to the conclusion that they had been inside of me for a very long time.

They did not float, and rather, sank to the bottom. On the following day I got some material that was very different. It was mostly yellow in color, and floated, and there were objects in it that were about the size of lentils although they varied quite a bit, were light gray in color, almost white, and could be easily squashed between the fingers. Again this material had a very strong peculiar foul odor of its own, not at all like fecal material. There was lumps of matter mixed in with the yellow liquid. The matter had different colors, and the total volume was from a cup to a cup and a half.

This continued to happen every night. Occasionally I would find a dead parasite in the material- Part of a dead worm three or 4 inches long. As it continued to happen, I set up a small photographic studio in my bathroom.

When I would have a movement the fecal material came first and then I could tell when the peculiar matter was coming because I could smell it. Some of the particulate matter was stringy and as long as 12 inches. It was as if I had removed a blockage, and now the material could be released.

This continued over a five-month period, and at the end the amount expelled gradually decreased until finally there was no more. I estimate that the total volume of material over the five-month period was approximately 5 gallons.

That's larger than my entire abdominal cavity, and I have no explanation as to how I could hold that much. Perhaps it became hydrated somehow and that resulted in the expansion.

In any event my abdomen had accumulated an enormous amount of garbage. Now, I'm a board certified psychiatrist, and if a patient had come to me with that kind of story, I might have suspected that they were psychotic.

On the other hand, I did try to give my patients the benefit of the doubt. When the experience was over, I felt no better. Over the following year, my health gradually improved. During the first six months after the experience, there was little difference, but in the succeeding months I grew stronger.

I have gained 20 pounds, and back to my normal weight. I still have chronic fatigue syndrome, but I can think, and I feel much younger.

Before the experience I felt like I was in my 90s. I sent the photographs in and added them to the curezone library.

cfsguy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)