CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UNBELIEVABLE MISINFORMATION!! Issue 177: Science Project: Dyeing to Know the Answer

hereandnow Views: 30,213
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 67,748

Re: UNBELIEVABLE MISINFORMATION!! Issue 177: Science Project: Dyeing to Know the Answer

Hello!

Interesting to take part of your stories from "real life"!

Another interesting question that demands further research is where an how these famous greenish lumps are formed...

I think they can be formed not only by (these also famous parts) olive oil, lemon juice and ES, but also by, and maybe PRINCIPALLY, by bile and other liver products.

Hence the consistency, quantity, size, color etc of these green "stones" vary according to the status of each individuals internal body environment.

How about the tendency that the number of stones decreases over time and number of flushes?!
Well, the flushes, and maybe/hopefully in cooperation with better eating, drinking habits etc, helps the liver and body to gradually get rid of harmful, poisonous, stagnated, fatty etc stuff. When enough of these sticky substances are getting flushed out of the body, I believe the bile gets more and more fluent and of better quality and therefore not so easily form into a firm, solid state (the green "stones").

In other words, the better flow in your body and mind, the less risk for blockages that thickens and restrain your body and mind.

Well, again, I think this is an interesting matter that requires further research.

Sunny Greetings from a Sunny Sweden!

/Richard.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)