CureZone   Log On   Join
strengthen hair roots

curezoneuser Views: 28,087
Published: 18 years ago

strengthen hair roots

I am a woman of 40yrs. I have no thyroid problem & am reasonably healthy.I have a problem with my hair. I loose lot of hair everyday. My hair which used to be thick & long is now thin & short. I basically love to try herbal ,home made packs for my hair.

I have tried many sorts of herbal things like amla powder, fenugreek powder, green gram powder, henna, til seeds,fresh curry leaves paste, and yoghurt but no use. Whenever I apply something & wash my hair, I experience more hair fall which makes me to avoid using them on hair & washing. I know the herbal packs are good for hair growth. But my problem is my hair is very weak. Even if I handle very gently I loose lot of hair. So I am scared of washing or massaging with hair oil. How to strengthen my hair from within? Any remedy for that? -so that I can boldly use herbal packs for abundant hair? I badly need help! Thanks in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)