CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: strengthen hair roots

Shmolina Views: 15,601
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 785,902

Re: strengthen hair roots

All of the above are good suggestions worth trying. I would say also - make sure you have plenty of good protein in your diet. A good diet is really key to healthy hair.

I've had three periods of significant hair loss - two of them after pregnancies, and once after trying a fruitarian diet for a month. My husband and I both lost handfuls of hair after that. I continued with raw foods for 6 months after that, but included raw eggs and raw cheese - problem resolved. One of the things that helped me to get through these periods of hair loss was head massage. Within a couple of weeks of daily massage I was seeing regrowth. It's very exciting to see it happen! You WILL lose a lot of hair when you start this out - once it's on its way out, you can't stop it. The massage just speeds up that process, but will not cause loss of hair that wasn't already on its way out.

I suggest you do a google search on "scalp massage for hair loss" or some similar wording to find a technique. Or do as I did and go to the Oleda website to buy her booklet on hair care. That's where I learned it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)