CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Headache

hayley3 Views: 34,343
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 686,176

Re: Headache

Thanks Mike!
I found one of the books dated 1988. Can't wait to read it!

I'm not a vegan. I've been following the Nourishing Traditions diet, even before I heard about it, but I am slowing adding more and more fruits to my diet as I didn't eat a good quantity which meant I was eating things I shouldn't. The raw veggies are another story. I'm still working on that.
I'm really confused on what I should eat anymore and/or what supplements to take. I WAS making my own whole grain bread and now I worry about that causing digestive problems. I finally settled on just buying minerals and adding B vitamins and extra selenium. Minerals are a requirement for my goats, so that's why I take them.
But it is very confusing. I have an autoimmune disorder and I'm 49 and I'm struggling to climb up the wall to health but I keep sliding back down. I was so excited when I started reading about fasting. I could just imagine the debris in my bloodstream. :)

Susie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.074 sec, (1)