Hulda Clark Cleanses

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
  Views: 34,419
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 686,171

Re: Headache

Died at either 95 or 96, an accident while body surfing in Hawaii. Many of us on this board follow his regime for regular prophylactic fasting and general health. And Fuhrman for longer fasts and dietary help.
It may be that the Bragg books published later in his life and added to by his daughter are full of ads for supplements I don't think he used or endorsed. That's why I advise getting the oldest used copy still readable. Simple and sane advice that lets you tailor a program that fits you.
Some of us here have attempted Fuhrman's and others Vegan diet, and have come to the conclusion we feel better and are healthier with some animal protein. Even though Bragg claimed to be a vegetarian, apparently he "read his body" and wasn't above eating some meat, fish or fowl. Through his advice I've been "reading my own body" now for a few years, I'm 59, and can say I feel better tailoring my own plan than trying to rigidly follow someone elses. I think I have enough information with just Bragg and Fuhrman to do this. Anymore reading and it starts getting way too complicated. I've read thousands of pages over the past 40 years. Bragg and Fuhrman are about all I feel I need. Especially Bragg. So simple, so sound, so easy to implement.
Fuhrman is into diet and no fasting unless sick. Bragg has a regular once a week, plus quarterly plan for prophylaxis. Plus his diet is body reading and eating from a huge list of healthy foods. It just seems too simple I think for many. But it worked for him. Fuhrman is younger than I am, and the vegan eating has produced problems in many. Even he now says all vegans must take B-12 supplements.
I personally add fishoil, Vit-D, and desiccated liver in tablet form with B-12. Besides Milk Thistle (I have hepatitis C) for my liver that's it. I may on occaision take a Multi, but if I take them for a few days I find I feel worse. This is years of experimenting with every know supplement on earth and spending a fortune. Health doesn't come out of a bottle. Now I just snack a little during the day on fruit, maybe a protein shake, maybe a little oatmeal, and eat a good sized supper. Often just a big salad, others add chicken, fish or beef. Lots of veggies, cooked and raw. Works the best for me, but each one must find his own way IMHO.
Best, Mike
I'm going to copy this and post it fresh above. All of us need a refresher now and then.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.066 sec, (2)