CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: belly fat

archus Views: 19,256
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 617,784

Re: belly fat

Hi Harry 55:

I have the same condition. I actually am a vegetarian ever since I was born. I have had reflux problem for a long time. I exercise daily as well. I have done about 14 Liver Flushes in last one and half years. In the begining I lost a lot of weight and felt great then after my 13th flush I started looking like a pregnant lady. I have had a liver test done, all checked out fine. I was told by an herbal doctor that I may have too much blood flowing to the liver and may have weakend it and I could have a mild ascites. Do you know what this is? It is fluid getting in between the fat layer and the oragns. I cannot get my belly lower a bit even after I fast, which was easyily done before. I have started taking digestive enzymes and aloe gel. It has only been a week so I do not see any changes. I am thinking of doing one more flush.But tonight I am going to try castor oil application on my belly with hot water bottle.

Have you tried that?

If you do not mind I like to stay in touch with you as I think we have the same thing. My email address is archus2001@nyc.rr.com if you wish to contact me.

Good luck.
Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.134 sec, (1)