CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: helpful?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Wing Sight Views: 22,517
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 617,657

Re: helpful?

You might find this of interest. It's in the "Suggest to Webmaster" forum.

All Forums A.B.C.D...
Selected Forums
Suggestions to Webmaster # 2
I suggest a forum for fledglings by Wing Sight 81 min
Subject: I suggest a forum for fledglings
Date: 5/5/2004 8:29:00 PM ( 22 h ago )
I have gone over some of the posts and I'm a little concerned that the new people who come upon your site are being chased away by some of th e intensity and sensitivity of some of the long time posters. As those who come to the site could face some others who are probably a little unsure of how their opinions will be accepted by those who are more secure in their postings. It seems that some of these people post something that the Geezers (meant in fun) take a little too personally and then all of a sudden a whole controversy starts in which their in the middle of. They suddenly regret, but find no sympathy and retreat only to desire that they could have found a non-controversial position. First time posters just aren't savvy to the social atmosphere in the sites and most often stumble. I think it's only fair to give them a place to orient them to the conditions involved. Also it would be a good filter to find troll's as they like the easy bait first. It's just that, like me, we're anxious to get in to the message. But the responses are somtimes unexpected.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.178 sec, (1)