CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please Help! Fatty tumors

longthought21 Views: 9,607
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 617,595

Re: Please Help! Fatty tumors

On that I'm not really sure. I do know that Edgar Cayce says that Castor oil will remove bone spurs on your heels. Now I;m not really versed on tumors but what I've read and understand they carry some charateristics of bone spurs. The honest truth is your going to have to experiment or go to the A.R.E. websight, look for health or email the .org and ask for information. Edgar Cayce is the "Sleeping Prophet" who healed people all over the world without leaving his home and without their presence. He did this through what is called "remote viewing". A.R.E. is strictly guided through his work and have archives of his exploit's.
Once he healed his own son after a gunpowder explosion. The Doctor's said that he would lose one eye and be blind in the other for the rest of his life because of the scarring. Mr. Cayce went to sleep and gave his recorders a formula that was to be used upon his eye's. The doctor balked because it was a formula of acids saying that it would damage his eye's. At which point, Mr. Cayce said, "Which eye will it damage? The one he's going to lose or the one he'll never see out of again?" The doctor relented and they applied the acid packs. You can go to the seminar's that Mr. Cayce's son speaks at when he's in your area. He's wearing Glasses.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.107 sec, (1)