CureZone   Log On   Join
Tracey...

Views: 3,469
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 572,182

Tracey...

Thanks Tracey!

Out of curiosity, how does one have a dream about someone they've never seen before? Do you dream that you read a message of mine? Or is there actually an image of what you think the person looks like in your dream?

It's funny. because I always get a picture of what I think each person appears to be like in my head whenever I read the messages. Even though I never conciously do this, it just happens!

I am most likely WAY off, however! It would be so fun to meet you all someday. When I'm totally healthy, my boyfriend and I are going to road trip a lot more, and maybe someday I'll get to meet some of you guys!

Anyway, I hope your dream of my Liver Flush was a positive one, because I went through a bout of dreams a few years back that would ALWAYS come true to life about 2-3 days later, at the latest, a week later.

Uh, oh. I'm getting into dream territory. I better save it for the dream forum.

Anyway, that's so sweet that you stole away from the parents to see how my flush went! I CAN'T WAIT for my next one!!! Actually, I can. It really wiped my poor little body out. Now I feel I am starting to catch a cold!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)