CureZone   Log On   Join
FIRST FLUSH RESULTS!!!

Views: 4,483
Published: 21 y

FIRST FLUSH RESULTS!!!

I DID IT!!!!!!! I"M ALIVE!!!!!!!!

I felt NO pain or even any discomfort last night after the OO (Olive-Oil) and LJ potion. In fact, I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary. I was almost disappointed since I was expecting to feel the rumbling of "marbles" in my liver area. Nope.

Today so far I have passed well over 50 good sized green stones. All different shades of green and sizes. They smell horid. Like --what I would imagine to be-- the smell of burnt rubber! But probably more potent smelling.

I cut one open and they are kinda gooey and green inside. It reminded me of the texture of the inside of a jelly bean. But, Ooooooh, the odor that is released when cut open could make a skunk smell like daisies!

I am also now passing BILLIONS of tiny little grainy, light colored things. I know they must have come from the liver/gallbladder because I've never passed anything like them (and my diet is very limited and pretty much the same all the time, so I know it isnt anything I've eaten). ALSO, the grainy things have that nasty smell to them.

There was one dark brown thing I passed that I thought at first was just an okra seed (I eat a lot of okra), however, okra seeds are always white, so I took it out to look at it. It looked like a burnt seed. It was hollow inside and stunk REEEAAALLY bad.

My first meal in awhile I ate some stir fry okra, red peppers and tofu with southwestern pesto mix. (please no sermons on tofu, anyone. I know that it's very controversal. But it's vegetarian protien, and Andreas Mortiz says to abstain from animal products on the cleanse for best results.)

I am currently loading up on Schultze Superfood now and drinking my Smartwater to replace my lost electrolites.

Every now and then I get a fleeting pain in my right ribcage, then in a flash it's gone. Anyone know why?

It isn't worrying me one bit, but I'm just curious. Am I still passing stones?

I'm so EXCITED!!!! I just can't wait until I actually start to FEEL better. My digestion is so horrible right now I can barely stand it!!!!! I've been living day to day, this Liver Flush being my one spark of hope guiding me on. AND I DID IT AND DIDN"T DIE!!!!

Not to mention am making great progress! I have a colonic set up for monday to get rid of all the stones in me.

Thanks for all your support everyone. I would never have been able to do this without this forum!!!

Maybe my dreams of traveling the world and living in Europe and writing and illustraing children's books really will come true someday afterall. The key is, I have tangible proof that I am now on the right track.

Scarlet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)