CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cleansing reactions.

Lauren40 Views: 13,184
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 546,149

Re: cleansing reactions.

My cleansing reactions started out VERY strong in the beginning of my cleansing journey. I am very thin, but was obviously very toxic. My Bowel Cleanse reactions were the worst, but I was dealing with a horrible constipation problem and they were the first cleanses I started out to do. Six Bowel Cleanses later, I now have zero cleansing reactions in that area. Same applied to my liver flushes. The first two I had strong reactions to, the rest were equally as productive but without the harsh reaction. I have flushed out at least 10 stones larger than my thumb and thousands of pea sized stones.

After all this cleansing, I have dramatically reduced a major migraine problem from a high of 2-3 migraines a week to barely having 1 every other month. A lot of water and a good working bowel have done wonders for me to reduce and/or eliminate cleansing reactions......although I can't explain the severe itching and delayed expulsion of my green chaff 10 days post liver cleanse. I was having good bowel movements every day. The goal is to keep everything flowing OUT. I think that really helps to avoid these types of reactions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)