CureZone   Log On   Join
How can I cleanse very sensitive gallbladder?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

dewyeyes Views: 16,021
Published: 20 y

How can I cleanse very sensitive gallbladder?

I have been having gallbladder trouble for many years. This spring I thought I was surely a goner when I chose to rely on God alone to heal me rather than have my gallbladder removed. I had tried liver/gallbladder flushing for several months previously but the flushing was beginning to hurt me by causing even greater inflammation following the releasing of stones or sludge. My gallbladder became so sensitive even a castor oil pack would cause more inflammation. My gallbladder remained in a constant state of inflammation for a whole month. I could no longer digest food but only drink water. None of the methods I had learned from curezone were working anymore. Friends urged me to have it removed. A day came when I was sure that my time was up. The pain shot up thru the roof suddenly and it seemed that my gallbladder was leaking. I felt like my whole body was being poisoned. I was sure it would burst at any moment. I was anointed by my pastor and 10 minutes later, I had a calming wave come over me. Suddenly the pain was significantly reduced. By the end of the day I was feeling much better. I knew that God had saved me from death.

Soon afterwards I took a previously scheduled test (HIDA scan) just to see what it would show about my gallbladder. It showed that the bile was exiting at the normal rate (a previous test showed it was too slow and diseased.) My doctor was amazed. He said this never happens! I knew it was God's doing and was very grateful. However, I was also very foolish afterwards. I wanted to be free to eat whatever I wanted for a change. I took God's grace for granted. Even my doctor said that I should give my gallbladder a rest by going on a lowfat diet but including the essential fatty acids. Instead I got busy with life and wanted to forget all the trouble and pain I had been through.

After about 4 months, I began to have gallbladder pain again. I was so shocked and surprised. But it should have been expected. If you go back to eating the same old thing, you'll get the same results. So back to the gallbladder flushing and changing diet again back to lowfat. However, again I noticed that my gallbladder is still quite sensitive to flushing and easily becomes inflammed and swollen again. So I wanted to try cleansing from a different direction. I am not in any condition yet to drink large amounts of olive oil for flushing.

I tried a Colon Cleanse formula from a health food store and after only a few days my gallbladder began to ache. The only thing I was doing differently was the Colon Cleanse while continuing lowfat diet. I called my doctor's office and the nutritionist there said it was the aloe gel in the cleanse formula. She said clinical studies have proven that aloe vera taken internally turns the colon white. I don't usually follow what a doctor's office says but decided to try it just to see. The pain went away when I quit using the cleanse.

I still must find a way to cleanse my gallbladder but I feel that I need to start with something very gentle until my gallbladder is strong enough to take a more potent cleanse. I would like to take Dr. Schulze 's formulas and cleanses for the liver/gallbladder but notice that aloe is one of the ingredients. Was the doctor's nutritionist wrong about what was making my gallbladder hurt? Was it rather a "healing crisis" instead? Should I expect my gallbladder to hurt when doing a cleanse? Yet how much pain is too much? How could I know if Dr. Schulze 's cleanse is only causing good pain rather than more inflammation to the point of a serious problem again? I have already spent a great deal of money on things that haven't worked for me (not that they don't work for others).

I just need to know if taking Schulze's cleanse will be gentle on my gallbladder. If I do have pain, is there any assurance that this is a healing pain only or is there possible potential for more inflammation to occur prior to any healing taking place? I want to know how far I can take it before I make a purchase of yet another expensive treatment. I am at my wits end not knowing how to cleanse my gallbladder gently enough. Dr. Schulze makes sense but I have not tried his products yet. So I need a testimony or assurance before I take another leap of faith. If anyone can help I appreciate it and thanks. Dewy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)