CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Appendix!

trapper/kcmo Views: 3,768
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 357,462

Re: My Appendix!

sue their asses and do it quick. they have to have that specimen of your appendix around for only so long. the pathology report should be on file as well. get that info before they can loose it and do so with the help of an attorney. i hate doctors. this is the kind of thing they pull. thousandds ond thousands of unecessary surgeries.

the biggest one is gall bladder removal, and that is what they will want next. dont do it. do a Liver Flush instead. and keep doing it until you get it cleared of stones. the green is bile. your liver is clogged.

as for the appendectomy - bungling fools and pure greed on their part is all you can chalk it up to. too bad your lesson came so hard. make those bastards pay. not for vengence sake, but to put a stop to this so the next hapless soul, scared and in pain, might not suffer the same fate. besides, you could probably use the money. they owe you for one perfectly good appendix.

now before i read the other responses, my understanding is that the appendix is a pool of the population of flora and fauna in your gut so that when you get sick and evacuate everything in the body's attempt to rid itself of a pathogen or otner toxin, there is a breed stock of the good bugs sequestered away in there so that they can repopulate the GI tract. look into probiotics. they are an essential part of digestion and immune funtion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)