CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help me!

KJKI86 Views: 1,435
Published: 28 m

This is a reply to # 2,447,491

Re: Please help me!

I definitely want to talk off forum but I’m too tired right now I am sad to say and pray I’m wrong but I took 600mg of praziquantel on Tuesday and after intense cramping or contracting for near 3 days I started feeling so much better… but it’s 6days later now and either hopefully maybe med is still working and that’s what I feel or this thing is coming back full speed and it’s freaking me out! But you are so right and it’s scary the reliance I have on my phone it’s a catch 22 any books that could replace my use of internet to research this , suggestions needed! It legitimately looks like chunks of my liver are being expelled along with worms and it feels like this thing is trying to hang on while being pulled out and it’s terribly painful not constant though but frequent. It’s also causing both men in household to have fits of anger and they don’t know why and have never been this way before along with some other weird symptoms the Wi-Fi possibly, But there is some other stuff going on with my husband and I’m very concerned! Also does anyone know if it would be ok for me to take a dose of iver this week I have in between doses of praziquantel!? And 12mg or 3mg? Or more ? Suggestions welcome and @patcholi1961 we need to chat I’m not sure how to do everything on this site bc I’m new to it but we def need to chat!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)