CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flukes, Mucus, and Alien parasites

mattk3 Views: 1,783
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,429,273

Re: Flukes, Mucus, and Alien parasites

I sent you a PM.

parasite infections is an educational process, and a method, start to finish.

You describe every problem in the book, that all persons with complicated infections go thru.

In general,

SIBO infections are first.
SIYO infections are second.
Protozoan infections are third
Prehistoric infections,
Flat worm "
White worm "
Red worm infections.

So you peel the onion.

I took a bowl of supplements twice a day, during SIBO and SIYO stages.
Learning along the way.

Took the usual Alinia, Flagyl kind of things.
Then dove head long into flat worms, thinking the liver will be essential to survive this, kidneys too.

Failure after failure, I discovered taking white worm meds + Red worm meds, + Flat worm meds at the same time, resulted in clearing the Flukes, Tapes, etc.

So, I sent you the formula 255, which is the formula I used to break the back of my flat worm infection.

I also sent you the prehistoric formula.

Formula Rev.255 was for me, My first step out of hell.

It is obvious to me, you need a crash course in supplements, manipulating your body, and getting configured to support killing parasites.

Feel free to contact me, I always take time to explain what I did to get into the killing zone.

Once in balance and in the zone, you can start to clear your infections.

Mostly it is getting your body to rise to the challenge, putting in and restoring those things that years of the infections have taken away, making your health poor.

To fight parasites, you must be in good health, quite a need to focus on many systems, body processes, and supplements.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)