CureZone   Log On   Join
Flatworm Complicated Infection

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Cleanse the Liver
with a natural herbal detox

mattk3 Views: 1,876
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,429,069

Flatworm Complicated Infection

"I am still stuck with large Tapeworms and flukes that I guess I am stuck with."

My reaction is:
WOW, not the right idea, push it out of your head.

Fight, Fight, Fight.
Over the years I have become acquainted with hundreds of folks.
There is one thing I observe. Those who truly believe they will get better, eventually do. Maybe not everyone, but the vast majority.
It takes guts, and a lot of perseverance. I am the poster child for failures. That Is the only way we learn.
I have felt like giving up, only about two thousand times...
But i never did.

I communicate a lot to those with Flatworm infections.
I developed my first formulas for Flatworm infections.
Over the years, we have used:

Albendazole and Praziquantel, D3, Calcium, (Formula 255 for complicated infections). There is a 255+ formula and 255 final formula as well. Ascaris, Fluke, Tapeworm Formula assumes it is the other worm infections that must be silenced while you are treating flatworms, that is why it uses lower doses of DEC, IVM, Sometimes FenBen, etc.

We have used Praziquantel and Levamisole for Gigantic Flukes.

We have used Ginger Root, Peppermint, Castor oil for Prehistoric Flatworms.

Others are using or testing:

Stage-specific susceptibility of S. mansoni to Praziquantel, Oxamniquine, and Artemether .

Bithionol has been used by several in Europe.

For the liver fluke, resistance to TCBZ was first identified in Australia and appears to be spreading throughout Europe. A combination of TCBZ with either Clorsulon or luxabendazole has been shown to be effective against Six-week-old triclabendazole-resistant flukes.

Other combinations of drugs are active against salicylanilide-resistant F. hepatica. WHO mentioned that the efficacy of Closantel was enhanced by combining the drug with either Clorsulon or luxabendazole when the drugs were used at a fraction of their respective recommended dose rates. The combination of a slightly increased dose rate of Closantel with a low dose rate of Clorsulon showed strong synergistic effect and achieved high efficacy against a salicylanilide resistant strain of F. hepatica aged 4 weeks.

Building your formula takes work, with others, groups, insight.

I did not clear my infection overnight.

In 3 months I cleared flukes and tapes, skitzos, large red skins, large orange skins, large yellow skins, tomato skins and then relapsed.

A year later I did it again. 5 month duration..

A year later I did it again, this time for Gigantic Flukes. The formula changed to get these monsters.

A year later I did it again, this time for prehistoric Tapeworms. Totally different formulation, popped out scolex I did not think possible.

So all in all, I spent a total of 4 years, formulating, reasoning, and documenting formulas.

Free from flat worms for years, I still keep an eye on this, new insights are still being generated every day.

I now suggest, with proper dose controls, that 8 months bell curve kind of treatment with Prazi, leads to the best outcomes, for those with white worms, and red worm infections (complicated).

I communicated with one gal who dumped flukes for two years strait, till she added peppermint castor-oil and ginger root.

So getting free means never giving up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.389 sec, (2)