CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the sooner you start...

Views: 1,266
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,415,318

Re: the sooner you start...

Its likely because the testimonials were misleading.

Think of it this way. C60 has been around about 33 years, commercial quantities available for 28 years. Do you think, if it were actually beneficial in some way, that some company or supplement supplier would have latched on to it, and be offering products in the mainstream ? That's what they do, and a new material if it were truly good for anything, would have been commercialized by now.

These internet trolls promoting these products, are just lonely souls looking for an audience, someone to chat or argue with.

I've seen no evidence of any health benefit published anywhere, and I've looked since 1990. Only a tiny number of people making wild and unsubstantiated claims on the internet recently. We do know that C60 passes through the gut unabsorbed by the body. Given that, how can it have any affect on anything ?

I predict that we won't be seeing any published results showing C60 having any beneficial effect on the body for a very long time. We might see promises that such data are "coming soon", but that's about it.

Running a chromatograph or mass spec on the material is easy and cheap to do, and reveals the composition of the material. Why the vendors don't publish any of such simple and easily-acquirable data makes me wonder several things. If there's oxygen in a product, it suggests the presence of aromatic ethers being likely. What the health effects of these are.... your guess is as good as mine.

But remember, there are certain quinones having biological activity at concentrations lower than 10 (-12) concentration. Often tiny amounts of materials have a major impact on biological systems. I wouldn't take C60, it seems irresponsible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.270 sec, (1)