CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the sooner you start...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

User X Views: 1,281
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,415,237

Re: the sooner you start...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/383772805374773/permalink/493135311105188/

I'm making this post to provide the type information to others for which I came to this FB page to find. It's up to you to come to your conclusions or perhaps be launched into doing more research. It's info that, as we used to say, you can "put in your pipe and smoke it" ... or ignore it. This is an exchange between me and Bob relative to his c-60. I do want to call attention to the next to last sentence. It seems important.

Hi Bob,
I would love to take your product because it was made using no solvents. Please tell me which nanocarbons it contains as well as show me where I can read a report of a Transmission electron microscope (TEM) analysis (or other). I am only willing to be a guinea pig for testing c60 on myself since it it the only nanocarbon of which I am aware (let me know if I'm wrong) that has had positive results when tested on rats. I want to be sure any product I take is free of c28, c36, c50, c70, nanotubes, etc and that it does indeed contain c60. I know that most people are not interested in further details of the contents of "nano carbon" but that is a VERY broad category and leaves many unknowns. As a health coach and one who is dedicated to avoiding certain additives and ingredients in foods, I am used to reading and analyzing ingredient lists on all foods. I could do no less with an experimental product such as carbon 60. I feel certain that publishing the information for which I am asking will have many positive repercussions for your business and its reputation for integrity.
Thank you so much.
Yours truly,
Michele

Hi Michelel!
Yes. We have no solvents and use non anywhere in our process.

There was a test report a few years ago that was reported to me that we had mostly all C60 and very very little C70 in our raw C-60 powder. I do not have a hard copy of this report and we are in the process of getting more testing done.

I cannot tell you at this time that our C60 is free of these other allotropes of carbon. But I can tell you with great certainty that we have an abundance of single molecules of C60 in our product and it is 100% solvent free.

Our product has been human consumed for over 5 years. We have many many testimonies with positive results and only literally a handful of negative comments.

We will publish test results and produce a video in the very near future.

Follow up from me:
Hello Bob, Thank you so much for your quick response to my question. I have watched several interviews in which you are featured. I have not looked it up , but it seems that I recall that in one of them you said that there was carbon 70 in your c - 60. Am I wrong about that? Do you know of any mammal testing that has been done on C70 of which I may be unaware? Could you give me an approximation of when I could check your website and expect to find your test results and video?
Thank you.

His reply:
I do not recall stating that there was C70 in our product, but it is possible. I believe it is a minor trace allotrope found in the manufacture of all C60. Since it presumably is in all C60 then I would all mammals that have consumed C60 have also consumed C70 and most likely other fullerene allotropes. Its all carbon, just in a different form. I do not believe any of it is harmful in any way.
I am not sure on the video timing yet.
All the Best,
Bob Greska

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)