CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jock Itch That Won't Go Away!

Chizzle Views: 30,502
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 326,550

Re: Jock Itch That Won't Go Away!

I had jock itch for like a year,, nothing worked, I tried everything, creams from the doctors made it worse,vegetables, vinegar, bleach,diflucan pills from the doctors, nothing worked! I even filled my bathtub full of straight bleach and sat in it until my sack looked like alligator skin and i was so burnt i had to squueze my dick hole shut after i peed because it wouldnt close on its own and that didn't even work, I know you dont wanna hear it but this what you do buddy,,throw away your bed,, throw your couch away, throw away whatever you sleep on...now spray every surface in your house with bleach, your bathroom especially because that's where you shower,,the furniture that you can't throw away or use bleach on because it will ruin it,, use white vinegar on it,, spray it with that instead of bleach and use white vinegar because it tends to be more acidic than apple cider.your doing this because you may be reinfecting yourself every time you get back into bed,, the spores from Candida can live a long time on surfaces and furniture...now go to the food store and go to the vitamins isle and buy some acidophilus, like 20 bottles of it,, this is your friend big time,, you and acidophilus now have a very serious relationship together, if the bottle says a serving size is 1 capsule, eat 25 A day, do it, it won't hurt you one bit, it's just a probiotic so if anything it's gonna help you and strengthen your immune system, your doing this because jock itch isn't always just an external problem, most likely your having an internal problem with an overload of Candida in your system and it's creating an external problem. STAY AWAY FROM Antibiotics !! then one day I came up with a plan, sunlight kills fungus and I have a 1000w high pressure sodium grow light, I dropped that sweet thing about a foot from the floor and just baked under it, it's helped, not great but better than anything I had tried before, then one day my dad told me he has a facial tanner, it's basically a mini tanning bed, I used it for about an hour for about 10 days straight,, it was gone!!if you dont have access to a mini facial tAnner, go to the tanning beds, and the plus about it is that you get to check out all the pretty girls that go in and out, I also used lotrimin dry powder spray,, get the dry powder stuff and use that every night, but the stuff that says,"dry powder spray", no liquids! Do all that and you will be golden buddy..im telling you, sunlight, the actual sub will probably do well too....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)