CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jock Itch That Won't Go Away!

Iolite Views: 247,157
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,526,608

Re: Jock Itch That Won't Go Away!

I'm only guessing, but it sounds fungal. Get some Lugols Iodine and Clarkia and start on both. Can't hurt and might help. If it is fungal, you'll notice an improvement with the neem soap and oregano oil. That's what finally cleared up ringworm on my daughter's shoulder blade. We tried everything, but nothing worked until we used the neem and oregano oil. You might be re-infecting yourself, which is why I suggested washing everything in hot water with bleach.

Funny it doesn't itch when you're sweaty. I would think you would be.

Hope what I've suggested helps!!

iolite

PS. I totally feel for you! I've had more than a few yeast infections so I can totally appreciate the torturous agony of burning and itching "down there".

Humaworm sells anti-candida herbs as well as anti-parasitic herbs. I dunno if you'll have a problem getting in UK or not, but you could try cross-posting on the humaworm site.

But in the meantime, give the neem soap (it also comes in an oil you can try topically, but I have to warn you, it smells vile!) and oregano oil a shot. It worked quickly on my daughter and cleared the rash up in about a week after suffering through it for a couple of months using otc creams and gentian violet. I'm a believer in the power of neem and oregano oil for fungal stuff.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.153 sec, (1)