CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: castor oil works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mercury Detox
Dental work and fillings, not a problem.

lovelylouise Views: 79,942
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,957,586

Re: castor oil works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have also had a cyst on my back for "many" years, but what is kinda funny is that I have recommended castor oil to people to rub on Sprains, strains bruises, swellings, torn muscles, biopsy sites
and....toe FUNGUS, that's right It smothers out the red and itchy dry areas. You have to keep applying for at least 2 weeks.
on the foot. The nails have to regrow so keep applying until the thick yellowish nail is gone.
My back cyst is so big now my whole back is sore. I am now rubbing into cyst. Looking forward to the eruption!!! I also have had cysts on my scalp and the doctors won't touch them. I will now show them!!! Thank you to those who have shared about the scalp cysts. Now I feel normal knowing I am not the ugly duckling....
I am not fond of this technical stuff online but expecting this healing will definitely change my view of sharing with the Universe....thank you one and all...or is it All for ONE!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)