CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HELP ME!!! with my Hair loss

ways_of_wisdom Views: 9,449
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,972,881

Re: PLEASE HELP ME!!! with my Hair loss

It is possible that you developed the eczema and hair loss repeatedly due to the stress of detoxing, all B vitamins (as well as several other nutrients...) are consumed in large quantities during any stress and a deficiency of a number of them will cause hairloss as well as eczema, for this last one particularly Vit. B 6 comes to mind.  Lack of iodine could also be related to hair loss and dry eyes.  A dry and itchy scalp could be a sign of lack of essential fatty acids, unless there's a visible rash, dandruff or any type of lesions, in which case it could be a number of things, (including a fungal infection, which can thrive when we lack B vitamins).  Be sure also to get zinc-rich foods, not too easy to do, so you may want to add a supplement.

One thing I've found very effective for myself on more than one occasion when I was losing hair due to hypothyroidism and/or adrenal fatigue/stress, is silica plus MSM, they come together in very affordable caplets, "KAL" brand, it's called Super Silica Plus with MSM.  Silica is also cleansing, most people notice the need to go #2 more often, but that to me was definitely a plus because I was suffereing from constipation at the time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.111 sec, (1)