CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Worm in head/ sinus/ behind temples, which remedy to use?

Views: 38,690
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,938,959

Re: Worm in head/ sinus/ behind temples, which remedy to use?

How have you been? Doing any treatments?

I included pics of what I got out of my nose after using Albendazole

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/DSCN0873.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/What_is_this.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/DSCN0872.jpg

I inhaled something that took up residence back in May 08

I have used sinus cleansers mainly of baking soda mix and h202 that have helped but only the Albendazole produced something of size, the rest is just keeping up with cleaning and using a qtip when necessary.

Reading medical journals about the pork Tapeworm there are different suggestions for treatment or suggestions for no treatment depending on the disease and the depth of it.

I have my own opinion and that is, if I have something in my body that I am not supposed to have, I want to get rid of it! Especially if it makes me sick or can kill me.

So, I am trying to get enough money to treat further. The Grapefruit-Seed-Extract 125mg -3 tablets 2-3x per day helped overall. SSKI helped me to keep my sinus clear as it cleans out mucus membranes throughout your body and does a lot more.

Nothing makes the lumps on the skull go away, yet. 2 days of Praziquantel with the Albendazole caused a flare with pain over most of my skalp, which may have been die off, but maybe just a pi** off becuase I did not have enough prazi to actually kill them.

Prazi is expensive and I think 15 days of treatment would be necessary. I wonder if anyone has used this in their nose? I wonder if anyone has used albendazole in their nose too?

Hang in there, I am sure you can find something that will work if you keep plugging away at it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.316 sec, (2)